Top Social

Imagine This: Minor Characters

Friday, January 6, 2012

Imagine This is a feature hosted by Austin at Imaginary Reads. Each week, Austin comes up with a question that asks readers to explore a book and come up with an outcome using the power of imagination.

This week's question:

If you could be any minor character, who would you be?


My Answer:
If I could be any minor character, I would be a random generic wayside traveller, not under the influence of [insert generic tyrant], and who affects the plot with a cool generic prophecy/advice.

Hikari's Answer:
I'd be one of those randomly high people that burst on scene, do something really weird, then disappear again with an echo of hysterical laughter behind them while readers wonder what the hell just happened. Hey, I do that in real life anyway.

1 comment on "Imagine This: Minor Characters"

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)