Top Social

Imagine My Mailbox (18)

Sunday, January 1, 2012


Kris's Mailbox

For Review:

  

Queen of Kentucky sounds like a fun, quirky read. I love books with rural settings. Why We Broke Up, which I'm currently reading,  is composed of letters by a girl to her ex-boyfriend. The letters are accompanied by artwork of the items in a box that Min, the girl, is returning to her ex along with an explanation of why she is returning them. So far it's been an interesting read.


    

These are books one and two in the Immortal Beloved series by Cate Tieran. I love paranormal books and am excited for these.

Click on cover images for book synopsis.

Leave your link, and I'll visit your blog!
13 comments on "Imagine My Mailbox (18)"
  1. Why We Broke Up sounds really interesting i can't wait to read it myself. I hope your enjoying it and everything else you got. Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-14_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never come across these titles before but they all seem pretty interesting!

    Here's my IMM.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read my copy of Why We Broke Up! Daniel Handler did a hilarious video in Grand Central Station asking people about their break-ups and so, that pretty much hooked me.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Immortal Beloved books look interesting. Why We Broke Up does too, but I'm not totally sure it would be for me. Have fun with the new books. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul, enjoy your read!
    Happy New Year!

    Anne (from Living in a Fairy World)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Queen of Kentucky looks cute! Happy reading!

    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Queen of Kentucky cover is cute :)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love the first two covers - at first I thought they are a series... :) Nice haul.

    Happy New Year!

    Anne (from Living in a Fairy World)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of any of these. The Cate Tieran covers are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great IMM! I have read both Cate Tiernan books and I absolutely loved them!!!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Immortal Beloved and Darkness Falls are such beautiful covers! I so want to read those. Thanks for stopping by :)
    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh, great mailbox! I really want to read the Cate Tieran series, I've heard good things. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)