Top Social

Follow Friday (79)

Friday, January 13, 2012


Question of the Week: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.

Many of my friends doubt I listen to much music, but I do, really. I listen to songs in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, and Japanese... Guess it's the Asian in me (; Some bands/singers to listen to in 2012, Asian or not:

Daughtry - Crawling Back to You is a must listen!
CNBLUE - a Korean boy band I absolutely adore. Everybody who's sick of the K-Pop hype... They're different.
Blue October - anybody who loved The Hunger Games should definitely listen to She's My Ride Home.
光良 - I'm in love with Fairytale, one of his songs. It's probably his most famous one and sweet as hell.
FT Island - another Korean one. Their lead singer is adorable.
The Killers - Human is another must listen! I think many dystopian-loving bloggers will like this.
The Script - Nothing was on the Billboard charts for quite a while in 2011 and I love that song.
Mr. - this one's a Canto boy band. 如果我是陳奕迅 is one of my all-time favourites.
The Pretty Reckless - anybody who's watched Gossip Girl might recognise the lead singer (random fact).
YUI - one of the most famous Japanese singers out there. I love listening to her songs while reading.


What are your favourite singers/bands?

Leave a comment and I'll try to hop by!
4 comments on "Follow Friday (79)"
  1. Oh, I love this design, it looks SO good.

    New follower. :)

    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I should listen to Korean and Japanese music more given that I love Asian culture so much.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daughtry is one of the few musicians that I can listen to every song from & love. The Script are an amazing band, soo very talented & I LOOOOVE The Killers. Human was my favorite song by them but lately, Mr. Brightside has been on repeat<3 I will definitely check out all this Korean music since I love foreign music<3

    My TGIF & FF ((:
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, YES! I can't believe I forgot about Blue October. Sound of Pulling Heaven Down is just about my favorite song in the ENTIRE WORLD!!!

    New Follower - Kristin from GrowingUpYA.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)