Top Social

Follow Friday 78: Unread Books on the Shelf

Thursday, January 5, 2012


Q: Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many?

On my actual bookshelf, around twenty. Ever since I got my Kindle, I've been bad about buying actual hardcopies of books. Sure, I prefer them, but living in a residence hall on campus, I only have so much space for actual books. Plus, owning a Kindle is like owning a portable library--actually, it is one. I get so many free and bargain books on it, in addition to new books, that there many, many books I haven't read on it. I'm bad. I love books, but I don't have time to even check out everything I want to at least attempt to read.

How about you?

6 comments on "Follow Friday 78: Unread Books on the Shelf"
  1. I know what you mean I have so many books now on my kindle its ridiculous(;

    New Follower

    My FF
    http://curseofthebibliophile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I need to buy more e-books. I love physical books but e-books are so handy.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping by, luck with your reading.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower! Thanks for saying that a Kindle is like a portable library. I think I might order one now. I have been debating, but it does seem pretty useful. Looking forward to your reviews!

    ohpaperpages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a lot of books on my Nook as well! I really need to read them. :) Thanks for hopping by today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How many unread books are in your Kindle? These should count as well!

    Thanks for stopping by! I'm an old follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)