We are scheduling a Valentine's themed event at Imaginary Reads: Characters in Love. We will be reviewing books with strong romance elements, interviewing authors about love and characters in love, interviewing characters in love... and we want YOU to participate in this event.
Here's what you can do to help:
1. Write a post
- Tell us a story about two characters, one or more of them in love. Invent a story about two published characters (don't forget to acknowledge the author and title)
- A Valentine's Day story (fiction or nonfiction) Tell us your story, or invent a story of your own!
- What if this character met this character (from another book)...? It could also be about another character mentioned in the book, but perhaps they haven't met before or really thought about the other in a romantic light.
- On Love A very general topic. Explore it!
- The Ideal Guy (or girl) What is your ideal guy or girl OR the ideal character you aspire to be? Any character you have in mind?
- Bad Boy versus Good Guy debate A long-debated issue. What is your stance on it?
- Cast a Movie Set! Who would play who? Include photos!
- Other Do you have another idea?
2. Donate prizes!
We want to host giveaways for this event, but we are poor students and can't afford much. If you want to mail the item to us, let us know in the form, or if you can ship the prize directly to the winner, that would be great too!
3. Buy from Amazon
What? Yes, it helps! On our sidebar, we now have an Amazon search box. If you buy items from there, we get commission, and it will help us host more giveaways in the future!
4. Spread the word. Grab the event badge!
If you are interested in helping out with one or two, please fill out the form below!