Top Social

Imagine My Mailbox (17)

Sunday, December 25, 2011
Kris's Mailbox

(Click on cover image for book synopsis)



Guess what Santa left on Kris's doorstep on Christmas Eve? None other than an ARC of Pandemonium!! I am so excited. I fell in love with Lauren Oliver's writing after reading Before I Fall, and I LOVE LOVE Delirium. I am so excited to be reviewing the second book to Delirium. I'll be reading this over the holidays. Look forward to my review sometime in January!

Leave your link, and I'll visit your blog!
9 comments on "Imagine My Mailbox (17)"
  1. Lucky you, Kris! >< Wish I could get my hands on a copy too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to find out what happens in Pandemonium. I hope you enjoy it! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's awesome! I'm so happy for you. :D I actually haven't even read Delirium, but I got it for Christmas so I'm planning on reading it ASAP! Hope you'll enjoy. :D

    Happy Holidays! My Christmas IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congrats!! I know a lot of people want this one!

    My IMM ((:
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh lovely! Although I still have to read Matched! Eeek. I'm almost scared to due to all the mixed opinions on it but I,m incredibly curious I'll def. get to it!

    Happy Holidays Kris! <3

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Pandemonium! Lucky lucky you! I am so excited to read it.
    enjoy reading and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Pandemonium!! I've heard this book is so so good! I hope you'll like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)