Top Social

Imagine My Mailbox (16)

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Kris's Mailbox

(Click on cover image for book synopsis)


For Review:
    

Ripper: I adore historical fiction. I haven't read a historical fiction about a girl who develops a psychic connection to Jack the Ripper.

Slide: Another "psychic" murder mystery. Vee "slides" into other people's bodies during her supposed narcoleptic fits, and she finds out during one of these supposed fits that her sister's best friend was murdered. I love books with paranormal twists, especially when they're doing something other than fighting with the peace of the world at stake.

Invisible Sun (Black Hole Sun #2): Did I mention that I also like books that take place on Mars where mercenary guys steal top-secret projects and anger the government to feed their brains, aka. to learn more about AI's implanted in their brains? In short, I haven't read enough sci-fi/fantasy books or books with a male protagonist.

Leave your link, and I'll visit your blog!
5 comments on "Imagine My Mailbox (16)"
  1. Awesome books this week! Slide looks and sounds amazing :) Enjoy!

    Shortskie's Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received RIPPER as well this week! I can't wait to read aboutJack The Ripper! Slide definitely has a unique concept, but I've read mixed reviews about it....but I hope I'll like it!
    Enjoy<3
    Here's My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Slide. I hope you enjoy it! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-13_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome IMM! I cant wait to read Slide, it sounds really good! Enjoy your books!

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-19.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slide's cover is GORGEOUS!!!! I hadn't heard of the other 2 though so thanks for presenting them to me in a way heheheh anyways happy reading!!
    here's my IMM for this week if you'd like to check it out-> http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2011/12/imm12-merry-early-christmas-to-me.html?showComment=1324266122142#c1343581012406475466

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)