Top Social

Follow Friday 77: New Year Resolutions

Friday, December 30, 2011

Q: The New Year is here — and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?

We actually have a surprise in store for you! Over the past months, Imaginary Reads has grown so much. It's hard to believe that I'm entering my ninth month of book blogging, that Imaginary Reads is where it is. These past days, we've been working on the design, and we've figured out a way to bring back the old template and keep the readability. Still haven't figured out why post titles aren't showing (if anyone has advice, it would be much appreciated).

On the actual blogging side, we're introducing two new features at Imaginary Reads, one of which, Treasured Reads, was launched on Tuesday. Today is the debut of Imagine This. I've caught up on my pile of Fall books to review and plan on hosting more book events.

Edit: Redesign is now up!

4 comments on "Follow Friday 77: New Year Resolutions"
  1. Hopping through. Good luck on the new design issues. I'm sure everything will look great.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. I'm not sure about your post title problem. Not super good with web design. If you have any design friends maybe they can help?

    Your header reminds me of Chobits.. hehe

    *New Follower*

    Sarah @ Inklings Read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is lovely! I'm a new follower! My FF Post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)