Top Social

Follow Friday 74: Books for Everyone

Friday, December 9, 2011


Q: Keeping with the Spirit of Giving this season, what book do you think EVERYONE should read and if you could, you would buy it for all of your family and friends?


There are so many good books out there! If I could, I would buy all of my very favorite books for all my friends and family. However, I also have to consider everyone's genre preferences. For example, I would recommend Sarah Dessen books for every girl, and I would buy The Truth about Forever to get them started, but I can't give this to boys!

For boys (and for fantasy-loving girls), I would buy Eragon by Christopher Paolini if they haven't read it already to get them started on the Inheritance books. I would also recommend The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima.



6 comments on "Follow Friday 74: Books for Everyone"
  1. I loved The Truth About Forever and I also enjoyed Eragon C: Great books you picked

    New Follower

    Shortskie's Friday Hops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read these books but they sound interesting. I'm a new follower.
    http://readinginthemountains.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never read a Sarah Dessen book but I read wonderful things about her. I just won What Happened To Goodbye so I'll be trying that book of hers first soon hopefully!

    Old Follower!
    Visit my FF Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that book. Interesting choice. I liked the first book very much. Such great characters in it. Thanks for bringing back some great memories.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara Dessen books are amazing and a must read! Awesome picks!
    New follower!
    http://www.thesagacityquest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved The Truth About Forever, it was a great book! Awesome choice!

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)