Top Social

Best Superpowers of 2011

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Today, we have come up with our list of Best Superpowers of 2011. These superpowers we love the most and want for ourselves.

  1. Anna from Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
  2. - Summoning, making people hallucinate
  3. Charlotte from A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
  4. - Has the ability to know when someone needs help
  5. Clara from Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
  6. - Speak every language, strong, flies
  7. DeRĂ­s family and Meghan from Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon (Also read Hikari's review
  8. - Elemental powers for the win!
  9. Ellie from Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
  10. - What could be cooler than summoning twin swords from midair?
  11. Emma from Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
  12. - Witch (P.S. true love wins)
  13. Jacinda from Vanish by Sophie Jordan
  14. - Fire-breathing draki
  15. Lena from Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  16. - Caster
  17. Lend from Supernaturally by Kiersten White
  18. - He "borrows" bodies!! And wears them!! Plus, I wouldn't have to buy every outfit I want. I can make it myself with Lend's superpowers.
  19. Puck from The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
  20. - Always has the perfect retort lying in wait. And he's a prankster. With his superpowers, I'd be an April Fool's Day legend.

What were your favorite superpowers of 2011? Which one do you want for yourself?
2 comments on "Best Superpowers of 2011"
  1. Anna was one of my favourites this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool list idea! I love it! I also love Lend and Emma. The other ones I still need to read but your superpowers list has made me want to read them all right now! :) Great Post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)