Top Social

Best Debuts of 2011

Monday, December 19, 2011

Today is the kickoff day of our Best of 2011 series of posts. Hikari and Kris have pooled together their list of favorites to come up with the (approximately) top ten in a series of categories. Today, we'll be addressing the Best Debuts of 2011! The list is in alphabetical order, and the titles are linked to the reviews on the blog.

  1. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
  2. The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
  3. Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon (Also read Hikari's review)
  4. Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
  5. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  6. Saving June by Hannah Harrington
  7. Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
  8. Touch by Jus Accardo
  9. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  10. XVI by Julia Karr

What were your favorite debuts of 2011?
3 comments on "Best Debuts of 2011"
  1. I loved XVI and Divergent. I haven't read the others on your list. I'd pick Legend for sure. Hard to pick just one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a hard time narrowing it down to ten! I haven't read Legend. I've heard so much good about it. I'm going to add it to my 2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as good as The Hunger Games....if not BETTER! So great! I can not wait for the next book of Veronica Roth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)