Top Social

October RAK Wrap Up

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kris
This past month, I had midterms. Sadly, it means that I was so absorbed with balancing my studies with club activities and my social life that I didn't have time to prepare any RAKs.

As for RAKS, Marie from Marie Loves Books has shipped out her gently used ARC of Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach, and we're expecting it to reach me sometime soon!

Thanks bunches to Marie for sending me the book, and thanks to Book Soulmates for hosting this event. I am signed up to participate in RAK again. I'll be sure to return the kindness that I have received this month!



Hikari
As for me, I got a pretty, pretty bookmark from Emmelyn.

I've given out my entire series of Adventure Box and Discovery Box from when I was a kid to other kids. There were at least a hundred books in there. I've sort of outgrown them (and I've read each of those books at least four times) so it was great to see them being passed on and enjoyed.


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)