Top Social

Nanowrimo

Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Are any of you guys writers? Anybody doing NaNoWriMo this year?

I am (I'm HiLarri on there, if anyone'd like to add me), and I think it's safe to say that I'll be seeing a lot of sleepless nights this November! If I miss a post or two, I'm probably bashing my head against my keyboard because I have no idea what to write for NaNo, so forgive me...

Kris isn't NaNo-ing this year though, sadly. She's got a lot of school stuff to do now she's in uni!

To everybody doing NaNo: hope you have your caffeine ready, and write on!
 
4 comments on "Nanowrimo"
  1. I'm not taking part at NanoWrimo but i just wanted to wish you good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about NaNoWriMo. Already hit my day one goal. Go Nano!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing NaNoWriMo too, but I don't know when I'll have time to write because I only have 5 days left to spend with my boyfriend before he leaves the country. This could have probably been thought out better. :P Hopefully I'll finally finish something. Good luck to you too! I'll add you. (my name is ohaiitschey) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to you! I'm participating in NaNoWriMo as well! I'll add you as a buddy of mine. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)