Top Social

Imagine My Mailbox (14)

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Kris's Mailbox

(Click on cover image for book synopsis)


For Review

    

These books look downright amazing with their gorgeous covers and even more amazing synopses. There's no question as to how much I am looking forward to reading these books, especially since Harper Collins rarely disappoints me with the books that they publish!


    
Sisters of Glass looks like such a cute read. I rarely read fantasy stories nowadays, and I am really looking forward to reading this one! Dust Girl... I love historical fiction novels, and the idea of an American Fairy in the Dust Bowl is something new!
11 comments on "Imagine My Mailbox (14)"
  1. Look forward to your thoughts on Dust Girl, it's really peaked my interest. And have to agree about Harper Collins...I feel the same way about Scholastic too. Happy reading :)

    Kat @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just won Under the Never Sky and can't wait to read it after my daughter does. And I really want to read Incarnate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Heard good thingsa about Under the Never sky, I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. So cool that you got Incarnate and Everneath. Dust Girl looks great too.
    Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Under The Never Sky sounds like a really great book. I can't wait to read it! I hope you enjoy it! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-12-e-book-edition-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dust Girl sounds really interesting! Happy reading. :)

    http://jaimeliredeslivres.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice you got some wonderful books this week! I can't wait to see what Dust Girl is like! And Incarnate sounds fantastic!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got Incarnate this week too! I've only just started it but I'm really liking it so far. Happy reading!

    I'm a new follower. :)
    Andie
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'Pretty Crooked' sounds like a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy all your new reads! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Incarnate! Everneath!!!
    happy reading! Under the...
    argh!!! just please enjoy hehehe

    here's what I got this week if you'd like to drop by -> http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2011/11/imm-10-belive-it-or-not-i-bought-them.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Incarnate is on my TBR list too. I love the cover! Super gorgeous!
    Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)