Top Social

Follow Friday 25: Thanksgiving Edition

Friday, November 25, 2011



Q: It’s Thanksgiving Day in the U.S. so we want to know what you are Thankful for – blogging related of course! Who has helped you out along the way? What books are you thankful for reading?


I want to thank my awesome blogging partner Hikari. She has put in many hours on blog designing and all the technical stuff that comes with blogging. She has been my crit partner and a friend. I don't know what I'd do without her.

I want to thank all of you for visiting Imaginary Reads and all of you who have been following us. I especially want to thank those of you who comment on our posts. It makes us so very happy when someone comments and when we know that we have inspired someone to read a book or want to read a book even more. This blog was started to give feedback on books. It's inspiring to know that you take it seriously.

Thanks to all of the bloggers out there who continue to read and review books and hold special features on their blogs. You are all inspiring, and many of you influence me to read new books all the time!

4 comments on "Follow Friday 25: Thanksgiving Edition"
  1. Hopping by to say have a great weekend!

    New Follower :)

    If you have a moment, please come and vote on your favorite YA Novel's Character:
    Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. This concept is absolutely fantastic...I've never seen a two-person-blog carried out so well. Congratulations on being so innovative!

    PS: Feel free to check out my Frivolously-Follow-Me-Friday post here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah and I'm a new follower. Forgot to say that...whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to thank Kris too (; (even though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving where I am)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)