Top Social

Follow Friday (24)

Friday, November 4, 2011

Q: Today’s Question is something new, an activity. We want to see what you look like! Take a pic with you and your current read! Too shy? Boo! Just post a fun pic you want to share.


It's kind of boring, but what else is there to see when I use my Kindle for reading? ARCs don't have pretty covers on Kindles for me to show me. Boo!


On the bright side, there will soon be reviews of A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies, Eve by Anna Carey, and Dark Eden by Patrick Carman on the blog for you to read! (Yeah, I know a couple will be a month late, but I accidentally took on more ARCs of books published in September and October than I had post time. I will attempt to organize my schedule better in the future.

11 comments on "Follow Friday (24)"
  1. Hopping through. Wow - You have lots of great ARCs. I need to start requesting more.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pic. Just hopping through, happy FF! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, first pic of a kindle I've seen today. And I love how you sneakily managed to hide your face behind it.

    Here's my Follow Friday.

    http://hilarywgraham.wordpress.com/2011/11/04/follow-friday-me-the-marriage-plot/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great ARCs! I don't get to show off pretty pictures on my kindle either, but I still love it! My FF is at Coffee Table Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking foward to the Eve review!
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how that goes. I love my e-reader, but sometimes you just can't see the pretty covers. Excellent pic. Come visit me as well.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog. Happy FF. New Follower. My FF: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Kindle! :3 I have a Kindle and I love it!

    New follower!

    My FF: http://aneverendingfantasy.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday-1142011.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)