Top Social

Dark YA Blogfest #3 - Music and Movie Fun

Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Music and Movie Fun


I am horribly uncreative when it comes to music. I LOVE music. I listen to it when I'm down, when I'm happy... whenever I need a little music. That's almost every day. However, I can't come up with a playlist! I rarely listen to music when I'm reading because I get so absorbed into a book that I forget everything else around me.

I refuse to cast a movie for a book too because I idealize the characters so much in my mind that I doubt could find any actors or actresses "good" enough for the role. Actually, if I really had to make a cast, I would go for unknown actors and actresses since I wouldn't want the audience comparing any of the cast to prior movies they'd participated in. That would ruin all the fun.

How about you? If you had to make a playlist or cast characters for a Dark YA book, what would you do?
3 comments on "Dark YA Blogfest #3 - Music and Movie Fun"
  1. I failed to do it too. I can create casts and playlists for my own WIPs but couldn't quite manage it for someone else's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand completely! The playlist task was easy for me , but there was no way I could cast a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about using unknowns. Established actors are all too beautiful to be in most of my stories

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)