Top Social

2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

Saturday, November 26, 2011

This is such a great challenge. My TBR pile has been growing and growing. Many books have been released in the past year that I have been yearning to read and yet haven't found the time to read. This challenge is a great motivator for me to go out there and clear some books off my TBR pile--and to read books that might otherwise, I am said to say, remain in my TBR pile.

For more information, refer to the challenge sign up post.

Hosts:
Evie from Bookish - @SeoEvie
Nicole from All I Ever Read - @Nicoleabouttown
Bonniefrom Hands and Home - @HandsHomeBlog
Donna from Book Passion For Life - @BookPforLife
Caitlin from WatchYA Reading - @caitlingss
Rie from Mission To Read - @missiontoread
Vicky from Books, Biscuits & Tea - @alouetteuette
Christa from Hooked On Books - @ChristasBooks
Jenna from Fans Of Fiction - @fansoffiction
Angel from Mermaids Vision - @mermaidvisions


Some of books that I plan to reading for the challenge:
Contemporary
That Summer by Sarah Dessen
Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
(Yes, I'm going to be reading all the Dessen books that I haven't read!)
Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott
Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens
Love Story by Jennifer Echols

Paranormal
Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
Remembrance by Michelle Madow

Other
Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari



If any of you have book recommendations for me that are 2011 or prior releases, please leave a comment. I love hearing about books to read!
4 comments on "2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge"
  1. I think I'll do this. I have so many books I plan to read and/or reread! -goes to blog-

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so glad you're joining us. Oh my gosh, if you're having a Sarah Dessen year, you are going to fall in love! The only one of hers I haven't read is How to Deal. I need a refresher on Dreamland. And Elizabeth Scott is amazing. I want your TBR pile:)

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of books. I enjoyed Entertwined. Recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remembrance is a beautiful love story with a unique and original spin on reincarnation and I really liked Ms Madow's writing style and enjoyable dialogue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)