Top Social

Imagine My Mailbox (12)

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hikari's Mailbox

I haven't done IMM in ages! I'm a little rusty at this...

I pre-ordered Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins and you can read my review here (loved it, by the way)
I received Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake from Kendare's awesome publicist for review, and it'll be coming along soon!

Bought these ones for school.
An Inspector Calls by J.B. Priestley
Nineteenth Century Short Stories 
The Black Sheep by Balzac (not so much school related, but recommended by my English teacher)
Took The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood out from the library (for an English oral).
Thank you so much to Emmelyn, who sent me this pretty, pretty bookmark as an October RAK. It's currently sitting in Anna Dressed in Blood.
And here are all the books I've gotten since the last time I did IMM (I'm pretty sure I've missed some out, but I'm not sure which)
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen 
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey (ARC) 
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting 
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon (ARC) 
Evernight by Claudia Gray 
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder 
Vanish by Sophie Jordan (ARC) 
Keeper by Kathi Appelt 
The End is Near by Harry Ramble 
Say Goodbye by Lisa Gardner

And the last of this week's IMM doesn't have much to do with books but a lot to do with the blog!
Yups, I now have a Macbook Pro! Isn't he a beauty?
10 comments on "Imagine My Mailbox (12)"
  1. Gorgeous-looking Mac! I still really want to read Anna Dressed in Blood. With so many books coming out all the time, I find I'm always letting good books slip my mind. Cannot forget about Anna Dressed in Blood! Must read!

    The books you got for school are some powerful reads. I love Margaret Atwood and Balzac. Hope you find an appreciation for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy everything you got!! come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh Macbook Pro! That's what I have too and I adore it. I had a Powerbook before and it lasted me 8 years. Amazing haul this week, obviously! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow im loving the first two books! i so want lola and i soo want anna dressed in blood!! Great Haul!!! hehe i have a macbook too and i LOVE it! *high fives* hehehe
    -Farah @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just won Anna Dressed in Blood but I haven't recieved it yet. It looks like teh perfect Halloween read!!!!! I love your haul. I see soooo many of my fav books :)

    International EVE giveaway

    Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Anna Dressed in Blood waiting to read too. I can't wait to get stuck into it :)

    My slightly massive IMM is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books! I absolutely loved Lola and the Boy Next Door and Anna Dressed in Blood. Looking forward to your reviews. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set! Yay for Lola. I loved it. I can't wait to read Anna Dressed in Blood.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)