Top Social

Follow Friday (23)

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Q: If you could have dinner with your favorite book character, who would you eat with and what would you serve?

This would be a dream come true!

Only...

It just might turn into a nightmare deciding WHO to invite. There are just too many amazing characters out there!! I could invite Peter Pan and eat delicacies from Neverland. I could invite Grimalkin and somehow end up discussing some deep philosophical notion that will end with the words, "because I am a cat," and it will be my loss because (1) cats always win and (2) Grimalkin will have eaten all the food while I was distracted coming up with arguments in vain to use against him.

Or maybe I could invite Evie from Paranormalcy, and I know we'd have a blast eating at a normal pizza joint--never will pizza have tasted so good, so... supernaturally good. Think Lend would take some time off college to join us?

8 comments on "Follow Friday (23)"
  1. Evie would be an excellent choice. Need to read Paranormalcy and soon. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I'd love to have dinner with Grim. I bet he wouldn't accept cat food.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahah It would be great to eat with Grim! Ofc, he'd end up winning at everything LOL

    old follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Evie, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/10/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not the first person who's mentioned Evie--now I really want to ready Paranormalcy!!

    (I'm a new follower! Hi!)

    My FF: http://thefeatherandtherose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I need to learn a little something or two from you because I just want to have dinner with sexy male characters and put there sexiness to use and not have some deep deep philosophical conversations XD

    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of people are having pizza at this hypothetical dinner! I guess we're a laid-back bunch. :)

    http://jaimeliredeslivres.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plus Peter Pan could FLY you home after dinner! Really need to pick Paranormalcy up at some point!

    I chose Ai Ling from Silver Phoenix cos that girl loves to eat!

    New follower hopping through.
    http://booksforone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)