Top Social

Follow Friday (23)

Friday, October 7, 2011

Q.If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

There are a lot of characters I'd love to swap with, but if I had to choose one... I have no idea, really. Anna from Anna and the French Kiss? She has Etienne, and she doesn't go through anything really torturous like having a mafia organisation after her or something like that. I'd love to be in Harry Potter (for obvious reasons) but I wouldn't like to be Hermione. That girl has to stick with Harry destroying horcruxes and whatnot... No thanks... I'd love to be Rose Weasley or Victoire Weasley though. One of the post-Voldemort children who get wands and Hogwarts and owls without the Voldy drama.
6 comments on "Follow Friday (23)"
  1. A lot of people seem to want to be Anna! I really need to read that book!

    New follower!

    http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/10/following-friday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I agree with Anna. She gets Etienne and no torture.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people wanna be Anna. I've yet to read that book though.

    New Follower :)

    My FF: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday-8.html

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of people have said Anna or one of the girls from Harry Potter. I must admit I've never read any of these books *hangs head in shame*

    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read the book yet, but I will have to look into it.

    My FF: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh I havent heard that Harry Potter answer yet. Good choice!!

    Old Follower. :)

    My FF- Book Briefs (5 giveaways going on right now, including a Kobo e-reader!)

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)