Top Social

Book Blogger Hop (23)

Friday, October 28, 2011
Book Blogger Hop
“What is your favorite Halloween costume? Even if you don’t celebrate, what kinds of costumes do you like?”

I'll be celebrating Halloween on Monday, like the people in the US (I'm in HK). Though most the trick-or-treating of Hong Kongers will probably take place Sunday or Saturday night because there's no school (Asian parents...). My favourite Halloween costume (that I've worn) is probably Blossom from the PowerPuff Girls. I was really small back then and I remember winning a prize for "best costume." Mind you, I couldn't really see with those huge bug-like eyes.
 
4 comments on "Book Blogger Hop (23)"
  1. Sounds like a very cute costume, happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Powerpuff Girls! Bubbles was always my favourite when I was younger, but I'm really more like Blossom, personality-wise. And my hair is a bit on the reddish side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice!! how couldn't I not think of this?!?! my friends nickname me buttercup from powerpuff girls!! and it;s one of my FAVORITE cartoons<3 This is a definite original answer:D

    here is my FF((:

    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha the powerpuff girls!! Awesomesauce!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)