Top Social

Book Blogger Hop (22)

Friday, October 21, 2011
Book Blogger Hop

“What is your favorite type of candy?”

I'm a chocolate girl all the way! I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kats, Hersheys... most any kind of chocolate. I'm also partial to chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips in them.

How about you? What is your favorite type of candy?

>
8 comments on "Book Blogger Hop (22)"
  1. Hopping through. I'm definitely a chocolate girl too. I love Reese's but I have a weakness for M&Ms.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reese's Peanut Butter cups seem to be a popular choice! That's what I picked too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all sound good, happy Friday!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/book-blogger-hop_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I chose Reese's also! I'm addicted to them! Lol. But I too will go for almost any type of chocolate.

    My FF: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday-10.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reese's are yummy...I'm a Skor girl myself (followed closely by Snickers!).

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
    http://fansoffiction.blogspot.com/2011/10/feature-and-follow-friday-and-book_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. :)

    Have a great weekend!
    ★ Diana ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh... White Chocolate Chip cookies. Yum. ^_^

    -LupLun
    Shooting for the Moon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)