Top Social

Kris Visits Literary Rambles!

Monday, September 19, 2011
Hey everyone!

Today I'm dropping by Literary Rambles with Natalie for "Ask The Expert," a weekly event that she hosts to interview children and teenagers about their reading habits and what influences their reading choices. Go check it out. I LOVE Literary Rambles, and I am honored to be appearing there, talking about two of my greatest loves: reading and blogging (as the two go hand in hand for me).

Here's a direct link to my interview.

2 comments on "Kris Visits Literary Rambles!"
  1. Thanks for letting your blog readers know of your interview. Hope to see lots of you at Literary Rambles today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure. I'm excited to see my interview go live too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)