Top Social

Follow Friday (21)

Friday, September 23, 2011

Q. Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?


Okay, I know this is probably what everybody's going to say, but Harry Potter, definitely! I just keep going back to it, again and again.

I've definitely read Ranger's Apprentice, Percy Jackson, Maximum Ride, Cherub, Alex Rider, and Artemis Fowl more than a few times too. Those are probably my childhood favourites. Oh, and the Inheritance Cycle (Inheritance is coming out soon, yay!!).

Ahh... there are too many series I love, I swear. Anne of Green Gables, I've also read a number of times (every time a rainy day comes along, I just go straight to it), and Princess Diaries too--it's always a fun read!
4 comments on "Follow Friday (21)"
  1. OMG I forgot to include Anne of Green Gables on my list. Going back to correct this immediately, it is such a great series.

    Happy Friday from a new follower.

    Willa @ www.wickedwonderfulwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I haven't read Percy Jackson or Paolini's books. I can't believe I haven't. I need to.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Follow Friday!

    I hope you will stop by and check out our twitter event going on today!
    http://OurBooksOurVoice.Blogspot.com

    Sincerely,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the Ranger's Apprentice series when I was at Barnes & Noble yesterday, but didn't pick it up that time - I did at it to my wishlist though. I hadn't heard of it before, but hearing of someone who liked it makes me want to read it even more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)