Top Social

Follow Friday (20)

Friday, September 16, 2011
Q. It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?

Inkheart, definitely! There are other book worlds I'd love to live in, but if I had to go for one, it'd probably be Inkheart. See, I could go into whatever book I want and have whatever I want to have--as long as it's in a book. And as long as I have Silvertongue or his daughter, of course--who I shall (obviously) be friends with. Or maybe she won't be friends with me... but the world of Inkheart'd still be pretty cool!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)