Top Social

Book Blogger Hop (20)

Friday, September 16, 2011
Book Blogger Hop

“As a book blogger, how do you introduce yourself in your profile?”

I believe that it's important for readers to be able to get to know you from your profile. While blog content is important, you want readers to be able to get a feel for who you are. I talk a little about my hobbies and my love for books. Some people also like to talk about the kind of books they read, but my blog content kind of gives it away already (any YA book that isn't horror or gory).
3 comments on "Book Blogger Hop (20)"
  1. Happy to have followed you from the Book Blogger Hop!

    Hope you'll follow me back:
    http://authortammieclarkegibbs.blogspot.com/

    Tammie Clarke Gibbs, Author
    Kindle Bestseller, ISLAND OF SECRETS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week’s Book Blogger Hop really threw me a curveball.

    That’s because I don’t call myself a book blogger. I never even considered myself a book blogger. Sure I blog about books and book-related topics week after week. But for some reason I never saw the label of “book blogger” applying to me.

    If you’re wondering why then please hop on over to my blog and find out – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently changed my profile to reflect the fact I'm almost done with library school. Please come and read my new introduction.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)