Top Social

NetGalley Month Wrap up

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Thanks you to Red House Books for hosting this wonderful event! I didn't end up reading as many netgalley books as I could have because of work and preparing for the next school year (yeah, there's a lot of work to do when you're in college). And okay, I just read the entre Vampire Academy series for the first time.

WHERE HAVE I BEEN LIVING ALL THIS TIME??? I DON'T KNOW WHY I HADN'T READ IT BEFORE!!

(This is coming from the girl who owns the Hunger Games trilogy--has been in possession of said books since November--and has yet to read them.

I'M ON IT!!

SERIOUSLY!!)

All together, I was able to get a fair amount of reading done for Net Galley.


Book I read:

  1. This Girl is Different by JJ Johnson
  2. The Last Archangel by Michael D. Young
  3. Tris & Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison
  4. The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
  5. My Misadventures as a Teenage Rock Star by Joyce Raskin
  6. Skipping Stones at the Center of the Earth by Andy Hueller
  7. Huber Hill and the Dead Man's Treasure by B.K. Bostick
  8. Vicious Cycle by Terri Blackstone
  9. Seers by Heather Frost
  10. Exclusively Yours by Stacey Shannon
  11. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)