Top Social

July RAK Closing

Monday, August 1, 2011
Kris's RAK

I received With Good Behavior from Ashley (Bookaholic Does Blogging)!




In my tradition of encouraging reading among the young readers I know, I gave Just Ella to Isabel and Rowan of Rin to Zack.
     


I gave teen reader Austin:



I also donated a bunch of books to the local public library. Forgot to take a picture. I can't remember all the books that were in the bags, but there was a mix of hardcovers and paperbacks, old and new books. I hope the local kid and teen readers in my area enjoy them!









Hikari's RAK

I wish I could say I got something... but then again, I've been away for pretty much the whole month (and I've had a tonne of fun!).

Oh, and I gave away my set of Discovery Box from when I was a kid. That went to several children of my mom's colleagues.
2 comments on "July RAK Closing"
  1. Wow! That's so exciting and generous! July was MY very first month of RAK! I'm in love with the idea now!! (:

    Here's my July RAK wrap-up if you want to check it out:

    http://booksforteens6212.blogspot.com/2011/08/july-rak-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)