Top Social

Hikari's back!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Hey! Did anyone miss me? (I'm guessing you'll all say no since Kris did such a good job of subbing for me and she's way better than I am) But anyway, I'm back from Nerd Camp (JHU - CTY, Hong Kong, for those of you who know CTY). I learnt a lot there, about computer science, and life, the universe, and everything in general, but now I'm back (and hopefully better than ever!). I'll be posting on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, as usual--if any of you can still remember!

Tadaima!! (That's "I'm home" in Japanese)
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)