Top Social

Follow Friday (17)

Friday, August 26, 2011



Q. In some books like the Sookie Stackhouse series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish this would happen with in real life?

Hm... let's see... I don't want any vampires--Twilight or not--to come out of the closet OR the fridge (okay, not funny, I know), that's for sure. I think I'd go for genies, the Aladdin kind. Then I can find a lamp, rub it, get a genie, then have three wishes. Of course, I'd wish for more wishes on the last wish--MWAHAHHAHAA!!
7 comments on "Follow Friday (17)"
  1. Great answer! Genies would be so convenient, but you'd have to learn how to phrase your request just right that it didn't have negative effects.

    Rie @ Mission to Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous answer, and I agree with last wish ;-)

    New follower
    http://linnywrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Good choice, I didn't want vampires out prowling either. ;)

    New Follower. :)
    My Friday & PNR Giveaway
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! very good answer! Why didn't I think of that! I can have 3 wishes! =)

    Here's mine.

    New follower,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be cool if genies were walking around!! Great answer! New follower :)

    Tia @Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I'd love a genie too. Especially if he would grant me endless wishes.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)