Top Social

Follow Friday (16)

Friday, August 19, 2011


Q. If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?

Hmm... hard choice... There are way too many books I want to live in. I wouldn't mind having a Firebolt and a wand in Harry Potter, post-Voldemort's death. Then again, I'd love to live in a contemporary romance, say, Anna and the French Kiss, and score myself a hot guy (preferably Etienne St. Clair). But really, if I could write myself into one book... I'd choose The Cat in the Hat. And of course, I'd kick Sally and her brother out of the house and have Thing One and Thing Two all to myself.

5 comments on "Follow Friday (16)"
  1. Fun answer! I would have never thought of a kids book!

    Here is my follow Friday answer. Hope you will come by for a visit and follow if you enjoy. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kids book answer. If there's one thing Dr. Seuss can do, it's make people love the worlds that he creates, no matter what age the reader is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd love to be my own sort of Katniss character. I recently dyed my blonde hair brown, and now I feel all katniss-y lol! (I WISH!)

    Followin you! Hope you'll come by my blog and tell me what your fav book of 2011 has been so far!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday-whats-your-fav-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with HP and Anna. I mean both are so appealing!!

    Great post, new follower:D

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a firebolt would be the best. Great idea.

    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)