Top Social

Book Blogger Hop (17)

Friday, August 26, 2011
Book Blogger Hop

“Non-book-related this week!! Do you have pets?”

Yes, I do! I love animals like crazy, and I've probably lived less than a year of my life without one. Currently, I have two dogs, a chinchilla, and some fish.

Meet Spottie. He's also the cover dog for my personal blog.


Meet Shadow the Chinchilla. The focus isn't really good because he was moving at the time that the photo was taken. Chinchillas are really, really fast.


Did you know that Totoro was based on the chinchilla?

My goldfish with a monstrous appetite.
Every time I come near the tank, he (or she) comes swimming up for food.


In the past, I've had an African Fat-Tailed Gecko, lots of fish, other dogs, rabbits, a hamster, more mice, and rats. Not all at the same time of course! What about you?
5 comments on "Book Blogger Hop (17)"
  1. Hopping by on the blog hop. Great pets!
    christysbookbasket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy those cute pets, just stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog on the blog hop! Is Spottie in the witness protection program? too cute :)

    I have a pit too that is my first doggie love. Check out my post from this weeks hop

    Lowcountry Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pets! Hopping by on the blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old follower hopping by. Love your pics! The chinchilla is adorable!

    Hope you have a great weekend :)

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)