Top Social

Book Blogger Hop (14)

Friday, August 5, 2011
Book Blogger Hop"What is the one ARC you would love to get your hands on right now?"

This is the part where I sputter indignantly and ogle at something random. Seriously, you're asking me to pick one ARC? One, not two, not three, not a million trillion? I have no idea how to pick. There are simply too many books I'm positively dying to get in my little paws right this minute. I'd go hold an author's dog ransom for an ARC if I knew where they lived (I might be desperate, but I'm not a stalker... yet). Anyhow... if I had to pick one... I'd probably choose Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. J'adore (or whatever it is, since I don't know French) Anna and the French Kiss, so I can't wait for Lola.
3 comments on "Book Blogger Hop (14)"
  1. Lola does sound like a good book. I cannot wait until it comes out.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man!! I want Lola too! Can't wait for that one.

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a good book -oh and j'adore just means I adore :)
    (new follower)
    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)