Top Social

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Update!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

I know I've been bad about updates, but life's been hectic with work and packing for a mini camp thingy I'm attending Thursday and Friday. My post for tomorrow is scheduled-so no worries!- and Hikari's got the memes covered for Friday (despite her busy schedule. Bless her!)

Books read:
All together, I've read so far...
  • Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic
  • The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
  • A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young 
  • The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
  • Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
  • Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)