Top Social

NetGalley Month

Thursday, July 7, 2011
I'm just going to parrot Kris here. So apparently, July is NetGalley month and I'm supposed to read as many books from NetGalley as I can (in July, obviously). I have no idea how that will go since I'm going to be stuck in a summer camp that leaves me no time since I'm learning about the fundamentals of computer science for seven hours a day and I'm supposed to sleep at 10:30pm. But, ohwell!

My list:

  1. Legacy
  2. Tris & Izzie
  3. tbc... (stay tuned after the commercial!
The original post at Red House Books is here


2 comments on "NetGalley Month"
  1. Oh cool! I just got an ARC of Tris and Izzie. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished Legacy. Not my favorite and it's long. I'll be looking for your opinion of it.

    I'm doing the netgalley challenge too. I've read two so far. Besides Legacy, I have also read Spellbound.

    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)