Top Social

Imagine My Mailbox (8)

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Kris's Mailbox

I received for review:


From Harper Teen...

I received from Melissa @YA Bookshelf

Hikari... is still at camp!

3 comments on "Imagine My Mailbox (8)"
  1. love the juliet spell's cover. and i'm so excited for the iron knight but i'm holding off until i catch up with the series. great IMM--enjoy and happy reading!

    check out my IMM this week. :)

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. some very nice books cant wait to read your reviews on them,thanks for sharing your IMM if you have a chance please stop by mines http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/07/imm-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)