Top Social

Imagine My Mailbox (7)

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kris's Mailbox

I received from Cara at Chasing Words Reviews



I ordered from Harper Teen:
          
7 comments on "Imagine My Mailbox (7)"
  1. You've got a great selection of books this week! :)

    I think bumped sounds really good!

    Enjoy.

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great set! i wanted to read Luminous, Bumped and A need so beautiful too! so jealous!

    here's my IMM: http://crazytrinket.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    new follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ten Things We Did is such a good book!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did along with everything else you got this week! Here's My IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great mailbox! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice mailbox this week. I really want to read Bumped, it sounds like a great book.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to read Luminous by Dawn Metcalf and I've got a signed ARC of A Need So Beautiful, that I really need to sit down and read sometime soonish. Plus, I've been kind of dying to read Bumped! :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    Check out my Third Sentence Thursday!
    What am I waiting on Wednesday for?
    Tweet Me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)