Top Social

Imagine My Mailbox! (5)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Kris's Mailbox

I received for review:



Gifted




Hikari:
... was in Singapore!
6 comments on "Imagine My Mailbox! (5)"
  1. Awesome IMM :) I've heard good things about Tris and Izzie! and the Dark Eden swag looks cool! Hope you enjoy all of these, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like cats, and that cat at Wisdom's Kiss made me not to request the book. LOL.

    Skipping Stones... looks cute!!^^


    Splash of our Worlds Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to look these books up. Don't forget to stop by and say hi!

    Http://mybookdiaries.blogspot.com

    P.S. New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I really want to read Tris and Izzie and Wisdom's Kiss.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm seeing Tris and Izzie everywhere this week. Really want to read it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a nice list of books that you received in your mailbox this week.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)