Top Social

Follow Friday (13)

Friday, July 29, 2011


Let's step away from books for a second and get personal. What T-Shirt slogan best describes you?
This T-shirt from Cafe press so describes me.

I have two goals in life. One is to write a book that inspires people (something that's describe by another t-shirt slogan that I found at Cafe Press):

You know those big-name authors that we all know and love? Well, don't underestimate them. They're geniuses. Pure geniuses.


My other goal in life is to be a ninja. By ninja, I mean super-awesome kick-ass person that everyone can depend on (cheesy, huh? But I'm not the kind of person that goes around like Batman and takes down shady villains in the name of dark justice). Of course... it wouldn't hurt to have real ninja skills. It'd save me from being the klutz that I really am.

And it'd give me the chance to wear this shirt...
In black with white lettering

Cue mad ninja skills.

12 comments on "Follow Friday (13)"
  1. I think those are two very awesome goals. As strange as it may sound I think I could make it as a Ninja before I could make it as a writer.(following)
    Rebecca
    www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - these are epic! And the second one is so true - I think we sometimes underestimate how much work our favourite authors put into their books.

    Have a fabulous weekend Kris!

    Shelagh (old follower)
    The Word Fiend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, secret ninja?? That's awesome!! And I love the second shirt because it's so true! I'm not a writer (I'm working on it though, whenever I have some free time!) but I can understand the hard work that goes into a great book! Here's my FF if you want to check it out!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL! I totally want the career choices t-shirt! See my FF over at Fuzzy.Coffee.Books if you like!
    Have a great weekend!
    Courtney
    *new follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the writing one - it's so true!

    Here's mine: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/07/follow-friday-72911.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok so this is totally random but your shirts made me think of it.

    Do you know the movie "Ella Enchanted"? I went to see it with my husband- as it neared the end...I leaned over and whispered to him (jokingly) "You know what would make this even better? Ninjas!" ... and 5 minutes later, ninjas dropped down from the ceiling. I, of course, screamed out "YES NINJAS!" and then felt ridiculous ^_^

    Ok that was random- so I will follow you now and make my way out of your comment section ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! LOVE IT! I'm pretty clumsy myself, so I'd make a miserable ninja, but a girl can dream right? I'm a new follower here, hope you have a great weekend!

    Jenny @ Supernatural Snark
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES, loving the Ninja shirt, and the easy reading is damn hard writing shirt, don't I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the first shirt and definitely needed the second one this week as I was writing papers and would have rather been reading anything but boring sources. Blog Hop & Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! Great slogan (though I'm not sure I agree - except when talking to my kids! LOL) Must agree with those slogans! Very cool/unique. New follower here. Would love it if you stopped by to check out my #FF. Feel free to comment too - I love comments!

    ~ andi novelista

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Coranne: I have watched ELLA ENCHANTED. Ninjas make everything better, especially when they take you by surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)