Top Social

Follow Friday (11)

Friday, July 15, 2011


What do I do when I am not reading?


When I'm not reading, I'm doing something for school, or I'm tutoring. I might also be on a walk with my brother and the dogs, or I might be writing (with or without my brother).

And the big one. Right after reading a book, I'll review the book and prepare blog posts. Blogging has been taking up a fair chunk of my free time as I have so much more time to read.


post signature
6 comments on "Follow Friday (11)"
  1. Hi!
    I'm an old follower! :D
    This is my FF

    BTW, I'm hosting two giveaways in my blog, just click HERE and feel free to enter :D

    Hugs,

    Alaiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, old follower stopping by! Great answer. Check out my Follow Friday blog post and happy Friday!

    Kristen@suchateenagebookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from Follow My Book Blog Friday Blog Hop. Would love a visit and a follow back on my blog: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com. Thanks! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging is a big part of my spare time too.

    Here's mine: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/07/follow-friday-7-15-11.html

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I should really write more. Blogging ends up taking most of my free time - which I don't mind - but that's my main hobby.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! new blog follower from follow friday, little late but oh well! love your page and i'm lookin forward to seeing more of your posts. hope you will stop by my blog and follow me! =]


    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)