Top Social

Book Blogger Hop (13)

Friday, July 29, 2011
Book Blogger Hop

“Highlight one book you have received this week (for review, from the library, purchased at the store, etc.) that you can’t wait to dig into!”

Easy.



I actually received The Iron Knight last week, but I haven't had the chance to read (and review) it yet because I already had a couple of books lined up before it for review. However. However. I am working hard at tying up loose ends so that I can get reading The Iron Knight. I've already started it, and I have a taste of what's to come.

I can't wait to devote myself--I mean *cough* my reading time --to The Iron Knight.
5 comments on "Book Blogger Hop (13)"
  1. "The Husband" dropping in here from Hippies, Beauty and Books. My wife hates it, but sometimes I do judge a book by its cover. You have to have something to attract you in the beginning, right? But anyway, I like you choice and I think I might be adding it to my list to read once I get done with the pile my wife gave me. Happy Friday!

    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Read it and its amazing.
    Good luck!
    Following you.
    My book blog hop:
    http://bmdepository.blogspot.com/2011/07/book-blogger-hop-729-81.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your book. I've posted a picture of an adorable baby pickle. It's an illustration from the book I'm highlighting. Please come see what book I'm reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this week’s question! I’ve made so many friends in the book blog world and am really impressed with so many blogs it was hard to hunker down and make a choice.

    But I did it! I’m shining the spotlight on a Jersey girl! Hop on over to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net to find out who she is and discover her amazing book blog.

    Howard Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)