Top Social

Book Blogger Hop (11)

Friday, July 15, 2011
Book Blogger Hop

How/where do you get your books? Do you buy them or go to the library? Is there a certain website you use like paperbackswap?

I get a lot of my books from Harper Teen. They have so many awesome new paranormal romance stories in addition to some really good dystopian and contemporary stories (just not so many as paranormal romances). I buy a fair share of Kindle books off Amazon, and I also visit the local public libraries. The system in my city is very good at getting new books. I don't use any websites like paerbackswap. I like getting new books. There is nothing like the scent of new books!!
post signature
1 comment on "Book Blogger Hop (11)"
  1. New follower stopping on by... I've never been into the paranormal romance stories, but I do love dystopian stories.

    Kristin @ http://kristincanread.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)