Top Social

Imagine My Mailbox! (3)

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kris's Mailbox

Kris recently received for review:
Legacy by Cayla KluverCinder and Ella by Melissa LemonNever Eighteen by Megan BosticMy Misadventures as a Teenage Rock Star by Joyce RaskinVicious Cycle by Terri BlackstockThe Wrong Path by Vivian Marie Aubin du ParisCount Down to Love by Megan Bostic


From Willa, With Love by Coleen Murtagh Paratore (review to be posted this Thursday 6/23)

From first reads giveaways, I received Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, The Genius in All of Us by David Shenk, Becoming Marie Antoinette by Juliet Grey.

As gifts:
Across the Universe signed swag (bookmark, book plate, postcard)

From YA Bookshelf, I won You Are Not Here by Samantha Schutz. From The Book Blog Experience, I won a copy of Divergent by Veronica Roth. From Hikari, I received a copy of the anthology Crush.

8 comments on "Imagine My Mailbox! (3)"
  1. wow, what an ace mailbox! :D I really want My Misadventures as a Teenage Rockstar, it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you guys both got some awesome books :) Divergent is awesome if you haven't read it yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! From Willa with Love has a gorgeous cover. I want to read Divergent.
    New Twitter follower. Old GFC follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great mailbox! They all look great! I LOVED Divergent :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox! I really like the sound of Never Eighteen and Becoming Marie Antoinette! Hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I hope you enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great IMM. Happy Reading! :)

    My IMM: http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)