Top Social

Imagine My Mailbox! (2)

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Kris's Mailbox
Kris recently received for review:
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer, Flyaway by Helen Landalf, Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson, Nice Shot, Cupid! by Kate McMullan, This Girl is Different by J.J. Johnson, Lost in Dreams by Roger Bruner.

As gifts:
Odessa swag
I received a calendar, bookmark, and signed postcard from the author in a giveaway at her site!

Solstice and Calli swag
I received trading cards for Solstice and a postcard for both Solstice and Calli from P.J. Hoover.

I joked about how jealous I was that Imaginary Reads followers get a chance at the trading cards (check out our giveaways to see), and she agreed to give me the cards. Imagine my surprise when I saw the postcards as well!! I think she decided to throw the Calli postcard in after seeing how much I loved Calli from my review. I'm so excited to be able to add these to my growing collection of postcards decorating my wall. They're beautiful.

Matched and assorted swag


Signed page

I received a signed hardcover of Matched and signed swag from Amber Argyle for winning her contest on spreading word about the Witch Song trailer. (Swag: Signed bookmark from Traci Hickman, Mette Ivie Harrison, and Brandom Mull; signed poster for Thirteenth Reality by James Dashner.)

And guess what came in from Harper Teen?

Only some books that I've been anticipating forever!!!
(Compulsion, Starcrossed, Hereafter, and Die For Me)

For her birthday/graduation gifts:

Flowers

I also received some Amazon and B&N giftcards and some money. The first book I bought with the Amazon giftcard was Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles, which I've always wanted!! I also bought Abithica by Susan Goldsmith. It sounds like such a great book!!

And shipping towards me is Crush, which I'm to receive from the amazing Hikari!!


Hikari's Mailbox
Hikari recently received for review:




Flyaway by Helen Landalf
Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson
Misfit by Jon Skovron
Deviant by Adrian McKinty

I got a white kindle cover. I had a black one before. 
(Also got a transparent MacBook case, in case anybody wanted to know)

8 comments on "Imagine My Mailbox! (2)"
  1. Great IMM! You got some awesome books this week! Happy Reading

    Ange @ Moonlight Reader

    My IMM: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm so jealous of Kris's books and Hikari's kindle cover!

    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your IMM this week! :) So much pretty!

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Compulsion has such a cool looking cover. Added it to my TBR just because of that hehe.

    Here's my IMM for the week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo for Artemis Fowl! LOVE ALL THE BOOKS!

    And the Kindle cover is really awesome! So prof and high class!

    Splash of our Worlds Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you on the inkpop thread (ChriWrites). Wow! You guys got some awesome books. *is jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved Die For Me, Starcrossed and Hereafter. Lucky you, you got finished copy. I love the covers. They are so gorgeous.

    Happy REading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful mailbox!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)