Top Social

Imagine My Mailbox! (1)

Sunday, June 5, 2011
You know that weekly meme called In My Mailbox? Well, Hikari and Kris decided to join in on the fun, only... we wanted to do something creative. After a joke about imaginary mailboxes, we decided to take the acronym IMM and make it our own, resulting in the meme "Imagine My Mailbox!"

Kris's Mailbox
Kris recently received for review:

Calli by Jessica Lee Anderson (ARC): Review to be posted June 16thSpellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz (ARC): Review to be posted June 6th
Misfit by Jon Skovron (ARC)The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle, graphic novel edition

As a gift...
My first ever received RAK book, and from my wishlist!

In a giveaway, another read I've been anticipating!

And then....
My kindle cover came in!!! It's soo.... pretty. And PINK!!!

 I LOVE my Kindle. I can't wait to fill it up with books <3


Hikari's Mailbox
Hikari recently received to review...




Ashfall by Mike Mullin (ARC) - Kindle: Review will be up on June 8th
Bought with her own precious money...

Matched by Ally Condie - Kindle: Definitely reviewing sometime!







Ironside by Holly Black - Paperback: It was on discount!
Last but not least...
Mac Programming for Absolute Beginners - Paperback: For a bit of fun reading in my spare time... I don't suppose anybody wants a review?

12 comments on "Imagine My Mailbox! (1)"
  1. Your first IMM! You got great books. I loved Matched.

    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my IMM (:

    Wow, you got loads of great books this week! I really need to read something by Holly Black soon, and I really want to read Calli. If I'm being honest, though, I didn't like Matched all that much...Hope you enjoy your books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great IMM! Waiting for a Kindle myself ;) Will hopefully arrive tomorrow!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm now a follower! Lots of yummy books awaiting you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following, Deb! I hope you enjoy our reviews :)

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHH!! i LOVE that kindle cover!! And spellbound sounds amazing, hope you like it =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! I'd love to read The Last Unicorn. Love Matched too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spellbound sounds great! And I love the kindle cover! Pink is my favorite color!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @bookbitereviews, Bailey: Thanks!! I LOVE my kindle cover, and Spellbound is an epic read!!

    @ Alison, Christi: Thanks for commenting. The Last Unicorn has been great so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kris, I've heard good things about Spellbound. I hope you enjoy it! Isn't RAK fun?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Stephanie: I loved Spellbound!! Yes, RAK is so much fun. I opened my email and found Liar Society there waiting for me :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)