Top Social

Follow Friday (6)

Friday, June 10, 2011


It's Hikari again!

Q. The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?

How's a fairy going to pop out of my cereal box when I nearly never eat cereal? (Yes, I don't eat cereal on a daily basis, live with it.) Anyhow, if a fairy popped out of my breakfast, I'd probably switch with Gilderoy Lockhart (Harry Potter). Hey, ignorance is bliss. It's nice thinking you're the best guy in the world and actually believing it. Oh, and nobody contradicts you (sure, they laugh behind your back, but whatever), so you keep believing you're smart and good looking and insanely awesome. And I think I can live with signing everything I see in curly writing. No, seriously, I'd go for Angel (Maximum Ride). I want to fly, read minds and control them, talk to random fish, and change my eye colour. Real bad.
9 comments on "Follow Friday (6)"
  1. Great choice! Very unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old follower saying Hi. I love the logic of your first choice, good call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. That's so awesome!

    Here's my FF post

    new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ignorance is bliss! :) love your answer -- new followere here. happy friday!

    guiltlessreading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Gilderoy is a genius choice. No one is going to pick that. For similar reasons, I also thought of Jane Bennet from Pride and Prejudice.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Fun choice! Plus, maybe I could use my powers to make certain people forget certain embarrassing things I have done... :)

    my hop: http://liedermadchen.blogspot.com/2011/06/follow-friday-4-and-book-blogger-hop-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely adore your site :)

    *New Follower*

    Sarah
    Inklings Read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Just stopping by on the hop... My pick would be Elena from Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series. Not only is she the only female werewolf but she's also married to Clay. Yum! I'm your newest follower, happy weekend!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads (Twitter)
    Join the Midnight Summer Festival.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)