Top Social

Follow Friday (5)

Friday, June 3, 2011


For those of you expecting Kris, it's me this week. Sorry for the disappointment (not really).

Q. What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? 
(Both of which could be terrifying.)


Nothing. I'm not going to prepare for the upcoming zombie apocalypse. You know why? (This is where I grin and flash my super long canines) Because I'm a vampire! Eat that, zombies! I sparkle in the su--wait, what am I talking about? I don't sparkle in the sun, sorry about that. But I do eat zombies. They taste like chicken. Overcooked, fatty, oily chicken, but still. Chicken. Which is why, when the apocalypse comes... I WILL EAT THEM ALL! Meanwhile, I'm going to go to Park 'n' Shop and buy soy sauce, pepper, and paprika.


Mel Gibson... say what? I'm just... going to... walk away now... slowly....




ps. Don't forget to join our 100 follower giveaway and Across the Universe swag giveaway!
7 comments on "Follow Friday (5)"
  1. Hopping by... my name is becky and im from bookbitereviews.blogspot.com . Come check it out =]. Cant wait to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi & Happy Friday!

    I love reading the answers to this weeks question :)

    My FF for this week is here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha brilliant answer! Probably the most unique one I've read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm... not a ANOTHER vampire! At least you don't sparkle. ;)

    New Follower from FF

    Ecey
    http://ecered.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. howard@malinche.netThe Follow Friday post is (and, as always, please be sure to include the signature below):

    As the saying goes – the best defense is a good offense. I’ve got that covered! My preparations for the zombie apocalypse are not just intricate, they’re stylish. I’m not talking “last stand” stuff here. I mean to lure in the zombies and slaughter them wholesale while we sip champagne and watch.

    How am I going to do that? Follow me back to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and read all about it.

    Thank G-d it’s Follow Friday!

    Howard Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute answer! I'm a new follower.
    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a good weekend.
    ~ Monique @ AsianCoca's Secret Garden

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)