Top Social

Book Blogger Hop (7)

Friday, June 17, 2011
Book Blogger Hop
How many books are currently in your To-Be-Read (TBR) Pile?


This is an impossible question to answer. According to my goodreads to-read shelf, I have 127 books that I'm planning on reading. However, these are just books that I find myself adding when I remember there's a book that I want to read and I happen to be online. In reality, my TBR pile can't be counted, or if you want a mathematical estimate, it's the number of books that I can read in my lifetime to the infinity.

It's impossible to number my TBR pile.

post signature
7 comments on "Book Blogger Hop (7)"
  1. I know the list of my books to read is HUGE! But, my actual pile is pretty small!

    My Hop is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last time I counted the books in my TBR pile that I own, there was 112. I've read a few since then, but have added about three times as many... so I'm guessing I'm up to like 150 now. And that's not even counting the books I want to read and haven't bought yet! Eek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by...and I only count the books I have (physically) and on my e-reader.

    Here's MY BLOGGER HOP POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also only counted physical books, and I guessed about 100. There is no way I could count the number of interesting books in the world I might like to read!

    Anja @ http://reading2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old Follower.

    127 isn't too bad.

    Just stopping by to say hello and to take a look around.

    I am having a Father's Day giveaway on my blog if you would like to stop by.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2011/06/fathers-day-giveaway-from-little-brown.html

    Hope you can visit.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! Happy reading, friend!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have way too many books on my TBR list and TBR pile. All told that comes to about sixty books.

    Now here's the scary math: I read roughly one book per week - and sometimes two. But two to three books are being added to my TBR list every week.

    Stressful, right?

    Wrong!

    Hop on over to my blog - http://www.howardsherman.net and find out why.

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)