Top Social

Follow Friday (3)

Friday, May 20, 2011
Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee

Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
  1. I'm crazy about keeping my books in new condition. I'll open them as little as possible for me to be able to see all the words, and I'll stack my books face up on the shelves so that nasty dust can't get on the pages.
  2. I love the smell of new book. If I had to be locked up somewhere for a whole day or maybe weeks (on the condition that I have food, water, and shelter), then I would choose a bookstore. I can lose myself in books for days if given the chance. (You can tell that I'm book-obsessed, can't you? My first two facts relate to books.)
  3. Time to deviate. I also love the smell of puppies. They are adorable. I love pretty much all baby animals, but puppies are the only ones I've had the chance to raise (besides baby bunnies--they were precious!) I'll give up a day of reading to play with a baby animal.
  4. I'm a camera maniac. While I hate having it point at me, I love to click that little button on the top right of a camera. I have mini photoshoots with my pets and the landscape around me all the time.
  5. My brain doesn't function past 11:00 p.m. If you want me to do something productive, you're better off letting me sleep at 10:00 p.m. and setting my alarm for 5:00 a.m. I'm an early bird.

What about you? What are your quirks?
post signature
8 comments on "Follow Friday (3)"
  1. I hate everything about camera's, I try to get my OH to take all our photo's but prefer it is they're not of me, I hate having my photo taken!

    Louise (new follower)
    www.book-bliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell of a new book too!

    I'm a new follower! :D

    Jules

    Feel free to stop by my blog - http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the complete opposite, I work best at night. I really can't get going until about 3pm at the earliest.

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower, hopping through!

    I love pictures, but prefer being behind the camera. lol! I loooove the smell of books! Especially new books!

    Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun question. I’m learning so much about everybody and I don’t think most of us are as quirky as we think we are.

    My quirks seem normal enough. As I wrote them I woke up to the fact a lot of my quirks create inner conflicts. I’ve got a lot to think about!

    Follow me Back to my blog and see what quirks I’ve got – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love new books too. And I'm glad to know I'm not alone in not staying up past 11:00.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I'm really particular about my books too. I hate broken spines.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the follow! Tea with Ciel is possible if you find a good rp-er. I've never read Maid-sama, but it looks interesting. I'll read if if I have time...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We love hearing from readers! To receive notifications of replies to your comments, just click “Notify me” in the bottom right corner of the comment box to subscribe to the thread! :)